YAI is delighted to introduce Cultural Connections, your one-stop shop for entertainment in New York! Cultural Connections is your source for group outings to Broadway shows, museums, sporting events, concerts, and area casinos!
With one phone call, we can plan and execute an unforgettable experience, including admission to great attractions and dining reservations, and we even provide accessible transportation for people of all abilities and mobility levels.
Please give Ulli Fenninger a call at 212-273-6181 or email email@example.com and she will be happy to work with you to create a customized a package to suit your group’s needs!
We look forward to working with you to connect you to all the arts and culture New York City has to offer!
Check out these sample packages!
Sunday Gospel Tour and Soul Brunch
- Visit Harlem landmarks like the Apollo Theater, Grant’s Tomb and Morris-Jumel Mansion
- Attend and be inspired by the Friendly Baptist Church Gospel Choir
- Enjoy lunch at New Harlem Besame
Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Travel back through time with artist Michelangelo
- Explore the fascinating and intricate world of Chinese silk
- Experience incomparable art with a private tour guide
Yonkers Empire Casino
- Bet to win, place, or show at the track
- Enjoy an Italian Feast at Nonno’s Trattoria
- Try your luck at the slots, poker, blackjack, and more!